SharesPost is on the lookout for exceptional people who enjoy working in a fast-growing, dynamic, and technology-driven environment.
Since our launch in 2009, SharesPost has grown exponentially, having completed more than $1billion in private capital transactions*. Our investment and research platform enables fast-growing private companies to manage liquidity and raise primary capital online; provides investors access to investment opportunities in fast growing companies; and offers shareholders liquidity options.
SharesPost, Inc. - Executive Assistant
The ideal candidate is experienced in managing a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Financial Officer of the company. The candidate must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing high level executives.
High quality communication and social interaction skills are important. This position will involve direct interface with Executives and high profile clients, partners, associates and service providers throughout the Financial Services industry. Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making abilities and attention to detail are desired. Candidate should be resourceful, proactive and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence to both internal and external contacts.
The selected candidate will demonstrate a blend of genuine people skills and pleasant demeanor combined with a high level of professionalism. This position requires a commitment to quality administrative skills and the selected candidate must prove to be honest, loyal and trustworthy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Three or more years’ experience in administrative support role at the executive level.
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant executive meetings.
- Strong command of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding social and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Smart, task oriented and desirous of new challenges and opportunities.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Upbeat, positive, outgoing, personable and able to relate well with a diverse and global collection of people and organizations.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and work well in a team environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and maintain CEO and CFO calendar and effectively manage all scheduled activities
- Monitor, screen and assist in managing email, mail and telephone communications for CEO and CFO using proper knowledge and judgment
- Plan, arrange and execute CEO and CFO travel
- Assist with development and coordinate planning for all executive level events and special projects
- Prepare expense reports for CEO and CFO
- Anticipate CEO and CFO’s needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and other resources to support the critical activities and mission
- Various other ad hoc activities and projects essential to the functions of the CEO, CFO and overall business operations.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY JOIN SHARESPOST
- Help transform the way companies, investors, and shareholders transact in the late-stage, venture backed private company
- Develop disruptive solutions and work with cutting-edge technology
- Be part of a highly motivated, confident, and dynamic team where individuality and out-of-the box thinking is encouraged
- Learn new skills and challenge yourself — get inspired and build your career along with SharesPost
- Competitive salary, based on your level of experience
- Attractive employee stock option plan (we want you to share in our success)
- Health benefits (medical, dental and vision) with employer contribution to premiums