Company: SharesPost Financial Corporation
Position: Associate, Private Securities Group
Location: San Francisco, California
From day one, our new associates benefit from collaborative, mentoring relationships, often interacting with senior executives at the companies we cover and getting to know our best institutional clients. The result is a truly enriching experience that provides opportunities to build your existing skills and develop a keen understanding of the industry.
- Assist the team with day-to-day responsibilities, such as communication with customers and collecting new client data
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Perform client due diligence
- Take an active role in developing, structuring and executing transactions
- Prepare client presentations and deliverables for senior management
- Work with various internal groups and point persons, such as Research Analysts and Marketing
- Participate in the development of business prospects from current customers, referrals and networking
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an area such as finance, economics or business;
- Series 7 certified
- Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in financial services
- Ability to multi-task and adaptable to changing and dynamic situations
- Understanding of institutional equity research and sales
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organization skills; candidates must be very detail oriented
- Independent thinker and self-starter with the motivation to learn about and excel in a growing industry
- Must be comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
About SharesPost. SharesPost helped launch the private market in 2009 and continues to lead and innovate in the space. Based in Silicon Valley, SharesPost is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment advisor and Alternative Trading System. SharesPost has also built the largest and most active platform for data, analysis and transactions. With more than $4 billion in closed transactions for more than 150 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides shareholders and buyers with the expertise and tools they need to transact in the private market with confidence. For more information, please visit sharespost.com.
If you’re interested in helping us build a great company in the fast-growing private capital market, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.