Company: SharesPost Inc.
Position: Customer Success Manager, Issuer Solutions
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Customer Success Manager in our issuer solutions business will be a central touchpoint for our issuers post-sales customer lifecycle. Ensuring that we are providing a high-quality, proactive, and consultative experience to our customers is critical and allows us to innovate quickly and effectively alongside our customers as we build and grow long-lasting relationships. The CSM will also drive product adoption and guide the customer to derive value from our platform.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Onboarding of customers to our platform and tackle customer challenges with curiosity, empathy, and strong problem-solving skills
- Build trust and communicate effectively with executives, program managers, and power users alike which helps generate customer references and referrals
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Marketing to translate customer feedback / experience into requirements and develop product training with a focus on why the features and functions are important for our customers
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of our platform, while promoting customer satisfaction and advocacy
- 5-7 years of implementation, consulting, product marketing, customer success management, or account management experience
- Proven track record of driving usage and adoption of an enterprise software platform; understanding what it means to evangelize new product introductions
- Self-motivated, empathetic to customer needs and improving customer relationships
- Ability to navigate and foster collaborative cross-functional interactions
- Strong problem solving and project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources to get things done
- Passionate about the growing private capital markets and working with mid-to-late stage private companies
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, projects and events to on-time delivery; also to manage and coordinate inputs from multiple sources
- Self-starter, roll-up-the-sleeves attitude with a strong sense of urgency
About SharesPost. SharesPost helped launch the private market in 2009 and continues to lead and innovate in the space. Based in San Francisco, SharesPost is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment advisor and Alternative Trading System. SharesPost has also built the largest and most active platform for data, analysis and transactions. With more than $4.5 billion in closed transactions for more than 300 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides shareholders and investors with the expertise and tools they need to transact in the private market with confidence. For more information, please visit sharespost.com.
If you’re interested in helping us build a great company in the fast-growing private capital market, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.