About the Company:
SharesPost helped launch the private market in 2009 and continues to lead and innovate in the space. Based in Silicon Valley, SharesPost is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment advisor and Alternative Trading System. SharesPost has also built the largest and most active platform for data, analysis and transactions. With more than $4 billion in closed transactions for more than 200 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides shareholders and buyers with the expertise and tools they need to transact in the private market with confidence.
555 Montgomery St., Ste. 1400
San Francisco, CA 94111
We are looking for a candidate interested in expanding their professional skillset, working in an entrepreneurial environment, and being a significant contributor to a growing FinTech company.
Based in San Francisco, reporting directly to the President and one Managing Director, the Executive Assistant provide support and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external working relationships. This individual should have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. At SharesPost, you’ll see all aspects of the business - which includes a SEC registered / FINRA member broker-dealer, a SEC registered investment advisor and a California finance lender.
It’s a dynamic environment – one where each member is required to perform tasks as needed in order to drive the company towards its short and long-term initiatives. As such, the candidate must be enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and the challenge of taking on new assignments and special projects.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Provide administrative support to two senior level executives
- Works closely and effectively with President and Managing Director to keep informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Responsible for multiple individuals and team calendars
- Provides a bridge for smooth communications between the President’s office and internal departments
- Manage heavy complex calendar scheduling and accommodating shifting priorities to ensure all parties affected by changes are advise and treated with utmost courtesy
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel
- Process and reconcile expense reports
- Handle highly confidential materials both internal and external
- Coordinate internal and external events, when applicable
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree
- Five years of experience supporting management level executives,C-Level experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Social Media web platforms
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information discretion
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Why Position is Open:
Newly created role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re interested in helping us build a great company in the fast-growing private market, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.