Company: SharesPost Inc.
Position: IT System Admin
Location: San Francisco, California
Are you technology savvy? Constantly asked by friends and family to help with technology issues? Do you enjoy troubleshooting operating systems, hardware, and networking equipment? Are you passionate about honing your skills?
If so, SharesPost, a leading financial company that has transacted over four billion dollars worth of assets, is looking for you. We need your help building our best-in-class private equity marketplace.
What you will be doing
- Day-to-day administration of a variety of SAAS services: Slack, Office 365, Zoom, etc.
- Device provisioning and configuration: Mac, Windows, IPhones
- Networking configuration and support: Wifi, Ethernet
- VoIP technology configuration and support
- A/V conferencing configuration and support
- General technology troubleshooting
- Helpdesk management
Our team values
- Passion for agile software practices and test driven development
- Curiosity to understand business stakeholders and build great user-friendly software
- Drive to build powerful new technology that changes how capital markets work
- Ability to give and receive feedback to improve our skills and processes
- Openness in sharing knowledge and expertise with teammates
- Excitement about the financial services that power the startup and innovation economy
SharesPost is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment advisor and an approved Alternative Trading System. SharesPost helped launch the private tech growth market in 2009 and has built one of the leading platforms for secondary transactions and Initial Coin Offerings pursuant to Reg. D. SharesPost provides the private tech asset category with a suite of trading and lending solutions to facilitate shareholder and option holder liquidity. With nearly $3 billion in secondary market transactions for more than 200 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides the trading, research and online tools to transact in the private market with confidence.
What can you expect during the interview?
After you contact us we will get in touch with you to start the interview process. Here’s what the interview looks like:
- 1 half hour phone screen. We will discuss the role, the company, and pose several technical questions.
- If the phone screen goes well we will invite you to an interview at SharePost in San Francisco. Then you can meet the team in person and learn more about us. Expect more technical questions.
- Our team will discuss your interview and if it’s a good match you will receive a job offer from us.
Start to finish the whole process should take about 1 to 2 weeks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re interested in helping us build a great company in the fast-growing private capital market, please email email@example.com.