Position: Marketing Manager, The SharesPost 100 Fund
Location: San Francisco, California
SharesPost is searching for an outstanding marketing manager to manage the day-to-day marketing for The SharesPost 100 Fund, our closed-end interval fund that invests in late-stage private tech companies. This role will work closely with our internal marketing, sales, and technology teams as well as with our external wholesalers. The successful candidate will have experience working with and marketing to financial advisors and/or wealth managers. The ideal candidate thrives in a data and results driven environment. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Develop and manage direct-to-advisor campaigns for The SharesPost 100 Fund
- Oversee development and updating of digital and print collateral to support fund wholesalers
- Optimize online experience for retail audience for The SharesPost 100 Fund
- Manage approval process of marketing product with internal and external compliance teams
- Manage weekly outbound email marketing to advisors and report to team.
- Manage conference/event program for team
- Collaborate with sales and content teams to produce content that supports sales efforts (e.g. blogs, videos, podcasts, and white papers)
- Collaborate with product and technology teams to develop new website for financial advisors
Key Skills and Experience
- 5+ years marketing experience in financial services.
- Previous experience marketing to financial advisors and/or wealth managers required.
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools. Experience with HubSpot preferred.
- Proven experience of delivering strategic campaigns that achieve specific business objectives.
- Successful track record in working cross functionally & building effective working relationships.
- Solid project management skills.
- Demonstrated success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment.
- A strong verbal and written communicator.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with reporting and analysis of financial metrics.
- Bachelor and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint required.
Qualities of the person we are after
- Self-starter, high energy, passionate, and results focused.
- Positive, team player who is motivated by being part of and succeeding as a team.
- Outstanding at execution.
- Comfortable with developing strategic approach and then executing against it.
SharesPost is a FINRA-registered broker-dealer, SEC-registered Alternative Trading System (ATS) and Registered Investment Advisor. SharesPost helped launch the secondary market for private tech companies in 2009 and has built the leading platform for secondary transactions and digital securities. SharesPost provides the private tech asset class with a suite of trading and lending solutions to facilitate shareholder and 2 option holder liquidity. With nearly $5 billion in secondary market transactions in the shares of more than 200 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides the trading, research and online tools to transact in the private market with confidence. SharesPost has trading operations with licensed brokers in San Francisco, Menlo Park, and New York City. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.