Company: SharesPost Financial Corporation
Position: Onboarding Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our company is searching for an Onboarding Specialist who will actively monitor our Know Your Client (KYC) Due Diligence process to ensure smooth efficient collections of KYC documents. The successful candidate will work closely with Sales, Compliance and Management to mitigate risk, help increase profitability, and develop a specialized service for clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure KYC documents are collected as required and providing excellent client service to our global client base and global business partners
- Investigating, resolving, and reporting KYC discrepancies
- Liaising with global internal partners to ensure all necessary steps in our processes are complete and that risk is sufficiently mitigated
- Adding value through identification and implementation of improvements to the system and control environment
- Communicating updates and escalation to senior management and global business partners
- Supporting your colleagues, ensuring your department maintains optimum performance and delivery of objectives
- A background and/or an interest in or understanding of Financial Markets
- Organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and work accurately, flexibility, and efficiently under pressure
- Analytical skills including data reconciliation and interpretation
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills to deal with internal and external clients
- A logical approach to problem solving and an eye for process improvement
- Experience of using Excel and Outlook in a day-to-day capacity
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and work toward common goals
- Series 99 required
About SharesPost. SharesPost helped launch the private market in 2009 and continues to lead and innovate in the space. Based in San Francisco, SharesPost is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment advisor and Alternative Trading System. SharesPost has also built the largest and most active platform for data, analysis and transactions. With more than $4.5 billion in closed transactions for more than 300 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides shareholders and investors with the expertise and tools they need to transact in the private market with confidence. For more information, please visit sharespost.com.
If you’re interested in helping us build a great company in the fast-growing private capital market, please email email@example.com.