Company: SharesPost Inc.
Position: Product Designer
Location: San Francisco, California
Are you an experienced UX/UI designer looking to apply your skills at a fast-paced start up?
SharesPost is the leading financial services company for the buying and selling of private company stock. We need your help building our best-in-class private securities marketplace.
What you will be doing:
- Working with product leaders to understand and dive into requirements for new strategic initiatives.
- Following the product life cycle through all stages, from inception to implementation.
- Creating a semantic design language and system to support responsive web and mobile applications.
- Creating wire frames, high fidelity mockups, clickable prototypes, style guides, and final designs.
- Assisting developers directly with building your designs to guarantee a polished user experience that meets your standards.
- Establishing a process around design excellence and user experience that will permeate throughout the platform and brand.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A curiosity to understand business stakeholders and build great user-friendly software.
- The drive to build powerful new technology that changes how capital markets work.
- An ability to give and receive feedback to improve our skills and processes.
- An openness in sharing knowledge and expertise with teammates.
- An excitement about the financial services that power the startup and innovation economy.
- Experience with Invision, Sketch, Adobe, mobile-first principles, and CSS/HTML a plus.
- 3-6 years working in a combination of tech startups and regulated industry roles.
SharesPost is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment advisor and an approved Alternative Trading System. SharesPost helped launch the private tech growth market in 2009 and has built one of the leading platforms for secondary transactions and Initial Coin Offerings pursuant to Reg. D. SharesPost provides the private tech asset category with a suite of trading and lending solutions to facilitate shareholder and option holder liquidity. With over $4 billion in secondary market transactions for more than 250 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides the trading, research and online tools to transact in the private market with confidence.
SharesPost is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you're interested in helping us build a great company in the fast-growing private capital market, please email email@example.com