Position: Visual Designer
Location: San Francisco, California
SharesPost is seeking a hands-on Visual Designer to oversee the creation, execution and maintenance of brand imagery, research graphics and all marketing assets required for how we express ourselves to the world. This includes but is not limited to web, email, advertising, research product and social media. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our customer experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all channels.
- Develop online, social and out-of-home advertising for key business lines.
- Produce in depth research reports in InDesign with best-in-class data visualization.
- Design web pages for SharesPost’s marketing site and transactional platform.
- Collaborate with marketing team on new brand campaigns.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Operations.
- Great eye for design with deep understanding of layout, typography and color.
- Intelligent, confident, self-starter.
- Ability to collaborate across all teams to build consensus and achieve excellence.
- Ability to balance form and function - your work is beautiful and highly usable.
- Strong portfolio of projects demonstrating design abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and to work under deadlines with last-minute edits.
- 5 years’ experience as in-house designer or with agency.
- Expert in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience in UI/UX design (desktop required, mobile preferred)
- Experience with financial services preferred
- Proficiency in data visualization and financial charts a plus
- BA/BS in relevant design-related field
- Portfolio of work samples
SharesPost helped launch the private tech growth market in 2009 and has built the leading platform for secondary transactions and Initial Coin Offerings pursuant to Reg. D. SharesPost provides the private tech asset category with a suite of trading and lending solutions to facilitate shareholder and option holder liquidity. With nearly $4 billion in secondary market transactions for more than 200 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides the trading, research and online tools to transact in the private market with confidence. SharesPost is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment advisor and an approved Alternative Trading System. For information, visit sharespost.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re interested in helping us build a great company in the fast-growing private capital market, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.