We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support our top-level executives in our New York office in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance.
The Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of management and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Helping to manage all things related to NY building/facilities and company equipment to maintain a clean, professional, well-stocked, functional office environment including our reception area, kitchen, restrooms, and common areas
- Managing purchases and deliveries for office common areas
- Planning periodic events
- Handle visitor access with the NY building office, including work orders for building requests
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- High school degree; additional qualifications as Personal Assistant or Secretary are a plus
SharesPost is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment advisor and an approved Alternative Trading System. SharesPost helped launch the private tech growth market in 2009 and has built one of the leading platforms for secondary transactions and Initial Coin Offerings pursuant to Reg. D. SharesPost provides the private tech asset category with a suite of trading and lending solutions to facilitate shareholder and option holder liquidity. With more than $4 billion in secondary market transactions for more than 200 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides the trading, research and online tools to transact in the private market with confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re interested in helping us build a great company in the fast-growing private capital market, please email email@example.com.